After your trial period, you will automatically be billed monthly. You may cancel your subscription at any time. You are responsible for the full subscription fee in the monthly billing cycle in which you cancel. If you paid for a package, we will refund your the remaining balance within 30 days following the cancellation.
How to Cancel
You may cancel anytime during the free trial period or during your active monthly subscription as follows:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: Cancel Account # [insert first and last name here]. We will respond to your emails as soon as possible, but please take into consideration office hours.
We also accept the following as forms of cancellation:
- Phone calls: (888) 604-0029
- Voicemails: Leave the name of the account you would like to have canceled
Upon termination of your subscription
Lingo On the Go will deactivate your account and you will no longer be able to access your Account.
If you change your mind after canceling your account and decided to come back, you will not required to re-register. Just let us know so we can reactivate your account.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Lingo On the Go service for any reason, without notice at any time.
Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Lingo On the Go may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
10. Modifications to the service and prices
1. Prices for using Lingo On the Go’s platform are subject to change at any time. We will send you a notice at least 10 days prior to implementing the price change.
2. Lingo On the Go reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
3. Lingo On the Go shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We may change or discontinue the service at anytime, without liability.
Lingo On the Go does not handle “Card Data” (defined as a cardholder’s account number, expiration date and CVV2) as we do NOT receive or store card holder data. All payment information is stored on Stripe. We provide a checkout page which sends “Card Data” to Stripe directly at time of checkout processing.